Jet Aviation announced that five of its global MROs have been named Designated Maintenance Facilities (DMFs) by Pratt & Whitney Canada, a business unit of Pratt & Whitney. The company’s five newly appointed Pratt & Whitney DMFs are located in Singapore; Cairns, Australia; Hong Kong, Manila, The Philippines; and Basel, Switzerland.
The new DMFs will support Pratt & Whitney engines with line maintenance and mobile repair services as follows:
• Jet Aviation Singapore: PW308A/C, PW307A/D, PT6A-21/-28/-135A/-41/-42/-52/-60A/-67A/-65B/-67D/-64/-66D, JT15D-5/5R, PW305B, PW617F-E, PW535E
• Jet Aviation Cairns: PW120, PW121/A, PW127E, PW123B/C/D/E, PW150A, PW118A/B, PT6A-21/-27/-28/-135A/-41/-42/-52/-60A/-67A/-65B/67D/-64/-66D/-114/-114A/, JT15D-4/-5A/D5
• Jet Aviation Hong Kong: PW308C, PW307A
• Jet Aviation Manila: PT6A-114/A, JT15D-5A, JT15D-D, PW207D, PW207D1/D2, PT6A-21/28/135A, PT6A-41/42/52, PT6A-60A/67A, PT6A-65B/67D
• Jet Aviation Basel: PW305A, PW307A, PW307D, PW308C
“Jet Aviation is delighted to be appointed a Designated Maintenance Facility for Pratt & Whitney Canada,” said Joe Reckling, Jet Aviation’s senior vice president of regional operations APAC. “We enjoy a close working relationship and are excited by this opportunity to further our support for our commercial and business aviation customers. We are proud to be a trusted partner to Pratt & Whitney Canada, as we both work to provide the best solutions to our customers globally.”
The appointment of Jet Aviation’s designated maintenance facilities will enable customers to access line maintenance and mobile repair services located across the five global geographical locations. Pratt & Whitney is a world leader in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft and helicopter engines, and auxiliary power units.